he Proceedings will be published by CPS
and will be sent to the indexes:
SCOPUS, Web of Science, EI Compendex, ACM, ProQuest, Zentrablatt, EBSCO, Google Scholar etc...and IEEEXplore.
Expanded and enhanced versions of selected papers published in the conference proceedings can also be considered for inclusion in special issues of many ISI/SCOPUS/EI Compendex/Google Scholar Indexed journals. Here is a preliminary list (more journals will be added soon)
1. Algorithms - an Open Access Journal, https://www.mdpi.com/journal/algorithms
2. International Journal of Smart Grid and Clean Energy, http://www.ijsgce.com/
3. International Journal of Computers and Applications (Taylor and Francis), http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/tjca20/current
4. Journal of Electrical Systems (JES), http://journal.esrgroups.org/jes/
5. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, http://www.arpnjournals.com/jeas/
6. International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, https://www.amcs.uz.zgora.pl/
If you are a publisher and want to host a special issue with expanded and enhanced versions of selected papers of ICAMCS, send us an email: email@example.com
The 2020 Int.Conf. on Applied Mathematics and Computational Science will be held in Venice, Italy during March 21-23 and will be composed by Special Sessions and Symposia. ICAMCS aims to be the leading international conference for presenting novel and fundamental advancements in the fields of Applied Mathematics and Computational Science. ICAMCS features invited keynotes as well as peer-reviewed paper presentations.The conference is completely open (one needs to register first), you will not have to be an author or a discussant to attend. Submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, relevance to conference, contributions, and presentation.
The conference is sponsored by:
* Obuda University, Budapest, Hungary:
* ASPETE -School of Pedagogical and Technological Education, Athens, Greece
* City University of London, School of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, Northampton Square, London, UK