We will send all the submitted papers to 3 independent reviewers for peer review.
Format: The format is the IEEE Format: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Expanded and enhanced versions of papers published in the conference proceedings can also be considered for inclusion in one of the following ISI/SCOPUS Indexed journals
1) International Journal of Computers and Applications (Taylor and Francis)
2) International Journal of Applied Mathematics & Computer Science (University of Zielona Gora, Poland)
3) Intern. Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering & Information Technology (insightsociety.org)
4) Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
5) Facta Universitatis: Electronics and Energetics (Faculty of Electronic Engineering, University of Nis, Serbia)
6) International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE)
7)TELKOMNIKA: Telecommunication, Computing, Electronics and Control
8) International Journal of Modern Manufacturing Technologies
9) Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
and many other journals indexed in ISI, SCOPUS, EI Compendex, ACM, IET, Google Scholar etc...
See you in Budapest