he Proceedings will be published by CPS
and will be sent to the indexes:
SCOPUS, Web of Science, EI Compendex, ACM, ProQuest, Zentrablatt, EBSCO, Google Scholar etc...and IEEEXplore.
Expanded and enhanced versions of papers published in the conference proceedings can also be considered for inclusion in one of the following ISI/SCOPUS Indexed journals
1) International Journal of Computers and Applications (Taylor and Francis)
2 International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (University of Zielona Gora, Poland)
3) Intern. Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering & Information Technology (insightsociety.org)
4) Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
5) Facta Universitatis: Electronics and Energetics (Faculty of Electronic Engineering, University of Nis, Serbia)
6) International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE)
7)TELKOMNIKA: Telecommunication, Computing, Electronics and Control
8) International Journal of Modern Manufacturing Technologies
9) Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
and many other journals indexed in ISI, SCOPUS, EI Compendex, ACM, IET, Google Scholar etc...
The 2018 Int.Conf. on Applied Mathematics and Computational Science will be held in Budapest, Hungary during October 6-8 and will be composed by Special Sessions and Symposia. ICAMCS aims to be the leading international conference for presenting novel and fundamental advancements in the fields of Applied Mathematics and Computational Science. ICAMCS features invited keynotes as well as peer-reviewed paper presentations.The conference is completely open (one needs to register first), you will not have to be an author or a discussant to attend. Submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, relevance to conference, contributions, and presentation.
The conference is sponsored by
Obuda University, Budapest, Hungary:
ASPETE -School of Pedagogical and Technological Education, Athens, Greece
City University of London, School of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, Northampton Square, London, UK
Submission Deadline: August 31, 2018
Notification of Acceptance or Rejection: September 15, 2018
Submission of the Final Paper: September 30, 3018
Registration Fees: 400 EUR/paper (500 EUR/paper after August 31 or on-site)
You can make registration now and you can take advantage from the early fees.
Additional Paper: 150 EUR/ additional paper
Banquet for the accompanying person: 50 EUR